[meteorite-list] Free Gift in Voyage Magazine!

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

Hi everyone!

The January 2001 issue of Voyage! magazine will have a small
gift inside. The publisher, John Walters asked me if he could
do an article on the meteorite labels that I offer to collectors.
I said for sure, go for it! The article will include the short history
of my labels and some pictures. We also decided to add a free
meteorite label as a sample inside each and every issue.

This will be my little gift to all of you subscribers.

Thank you, and have a great holiday!
Best regards,
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com