[meteorite-list] 2021 Tucson show!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 22:46:23 -0400

Wow. Crazy, that they are going to host a big public event during a
pandemic. I mean, we all need the distraction, but I just wouldn't
feel safe in close proximity with all of those travelers around. And I
expect we'll see fewer vendors this year as foreign dealers avoid the
US because we are a hotspot and the epicenter of the pandemic.

Be careful out there folks and hopefully there is a vaccine available
by the time the show starts.

As per usual, I will be attending from afar.

Best regards and stay safe,

MikeG