[meteorite-list] 2021 Tucson show!

From: Edwin Thompson <etmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 23:13:51 +0000

Hello Rock Nuts,

I spoke with Stanley Chun, the manager of the Hotel Tucson City Center last week. He was very enthusiastic about the coming show. He said there was a meeting with the city of Tucson about the show and he was told that the city will be allowing the show. He said there will be the necessary protocols and the hotel will provide hand cleaner and masks. Stanley was very excited to share that the hotel parking lot has been torn up and they have replaced the entire parking lot and added even more surface where possible. There will be no tents on the asphalt parking lots and this will add 150 additional parking spaces. The hotel ownership continues to invest in making Hotel Tucson a premier experience. According to Stanley, there are a few show spaces still available. Patrick, Phil, and I will be set up and showcasing in our new suite #112, the same building but the first room facing the courtyard right by the entrance to the food tent.

 Wishing everyone good health and safety.

E.T.