[meteorite-list] Bill Mason

From: Lawrence Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 13:13:48 -0700

Let me add my condolences. As Gary said, Bill also took care of a couple
of Jim Kriegh's and my infamous nice sized Nantans. He took them home one
year and returned them to the old Innsuites with them the following year and
did a wonderful job. All he would accept was a bag of my chocolate
meteorite truffles. I feel fortunate that I spoke with John/Tracie a
couple of weeks ago and left a message for Bill on Sunday. I like to think
he heard my message just saying that I was thinking of him and hoped to see
him in Tucson. Twink Monrad