[meteorite-list] AD : meteorites on ebay including my new CM2, Chwichiya 003

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 15:25:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

you can have a look on my auctions on ebay with many cool things : my new CM2 (Chwichiya 003 - low tkw), an oriented Beni M'hira (cool tunisian fall), the only UAE meteorite for sale (I found it this year near Sweihan, not far from omanese border), complete specimen of NWA 6963 (Mars), impactite (Rochechouart in France and Stac Fada in Scotland)...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/meteor-center/m.html

Pierre-Marie Pel?
Meteor-Center
M?t?orites : achat - vente - expertise - exp?ditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
Membre de la Meteoritical Society
Membre de l'International Meteorite Collectors Association