[meteorite-list] [ad 9/52]: Been a while but worth the wait ... ODESSA

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 15:41:50 -0500

Hello meteorite friends,

My last advertisement was just shy of 3 years ago, so I better make this one
of great impact!

I think most collectors are aware that nice irons are becoming increasingly
difficult to find. The good news is that I recently finalized my agreement
with the Rodman family to sell Mr. Tom Rodman's entire meteorite collection,
comprised mostly of some really nice Odessa individuals. For those of you
not aware of who Tom Rodman may be, he is the visionary who drove the
building of the original Odessa Meteor Crater Museum that opened in 1962. He
was also a Fellow and past treasurer of the Meteoritical Society as well a
consultant for Ector County, TX regarding the Odessa Meteor Crater and
Museum. If you are interested in learning more about Mr. Rodman and the
Odessa Crater, you can read an article he wrote in the Feb 2012 issue of
"Meteorite" magazine.

Specimens for sale start at about 500g and go up in weight from there. Many
of these specimens are aesthetically pleasing and the prices are very fair.
For specimens in the 500g range, prices start at $0.85/g and go down from
there for pieces over 2kg. If interested in getting access to the nicest
specimens first, email me with a general idea of the size you want and your
budget, and I will make sure you get several high quality specimens to
choose from. However, whether you are first or last, you will get a
beautiful meteorite. If you are interested in cutters, please contact me as
well. All specimens will come with a SkyFall Meteorites specimen card and if
more documentation is available, I will forward that to the buyer as well.

Shipping is separate. USA shipments will be made using USPS Priority at a
minimum and must include signature confirmation. For any shipments outside
of USA, I will ship using USPS Priority or Priority (EMS) Express. If
package is insured for full value, then I will accept responsibility for any
loss during shipping. If not insured, then buyers accepts all responsibility
for loss during shipping.

Best regards to all,

Mendy Ouzillou
+1-512-554-9987