[meteorite-list] Blue Salt Crystals

From: AL Mitorling <mittmet51_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 04:15:59 -0500

Hi Paul and all,

The blue halide crystals were found early on in Zag. I believe they were
found in other meteorites (Monahans, Tx?) but information has a way of
finding it's way back into the public eye. Don't have information handy
right now but thought I would comment.

Yes, they were packed out by camel and the camel sweat story was a part of
the story. Perhaps ET will comment as he brought out a number of specimens
from this fall in 1998.