[meteorite-list] AD -Auctions Ending Tonight and Tomorrow

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 13:44:38 -0800

Dear List Members,

It has been a few months since I have advertised to this forum. I have
some NWA 5000 lunar meteorite specimen auctions ending tonight and
tomorrow evening. They were started at just 99 cents with no reserve.

You may want to check out the estimated price per gram on next months
Christie's premier meteorite auction. At $2,334.63 per gram, NWA 5000
is estimated over four times higher than any other planetary specimens
in their prestigious line-up.

Christies Meteorite auction Feb. 7 - 14th. Lot 25 is a 5.14 g slice of
NWA 5000.

https://onlineonly.christies.com/s/deep-impact-martian-lunar-other-rare-meteorites/lots/426?SortBy=LotNumber&Page=1&PageSize=44&ShowAll=true&ListLayout=false

... So if you are interesting in adding a piece of the world's highest
rated lunar meteorite to your collection, you can find both auction and
store pieces offered at here:

Link to all eBay auctions:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/ancientechoesartifacts/m.html?item=202210818967&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, god luck,

Adam Hupe
The Original Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock founder