[meteorite-list] Will somebody in Tucson please put together another Meteorite Men TOV show?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 22:02:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all -

I wish I was there to enjoy it, but I'm headed back to the field here, so perhaps next year.Given all of the new specimens flooding the market right now,
(and boy do I wish I as there with cash in my pocket to take advantage of the current low prices)the prices need to go back up to finance the meteorite hunters.
The best way I can think of building the market is by a new television show.I have long thought that shows could be put together from existing videos and photos of earlier hunts,but hie would require co-operation.
Good sales,all