[meteorite-list] Meteorites on Heritage Auction

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 23:32:29 +0000 (UTC)

Ending today is the Heritage Auction - Nature & Science, which includes a variety of meteorites.
But, due to a clerical error, there were two items that were omitted:

Lot #72220 -- La'gad Lunar Meteorite -- main-mass (171 grams)

https://fineart.ha.com/itm/nature-and-science/lunar-meteorite-la-gad-lunar-feldspathic-breccia-the-moon-saguia-el-hamra-western-saharaandlt-/a/5387-72220.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

and

Lot #72162 -- Eucrite Meteorite NWA 7496. HED achondrite (Eucrite, polymict). Rio de Oro, Western Sahara

https://fineart.ha.com/itm/nature-and-science/eucrite-meteorite-nwa-7496-hed-achondrite-eucrite-polymict-rio-de-oro-western-sahara-22-56/a/5324-72162.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

I know the finders and owners of these items, and they would like for me to pass along this reminder.
Even though these items were not included in todays auction, you can still make an offer on them. So,
if you fail to snag any of the meteorites that are up for auction today, you may have better luck "making an offer"
on the above two items. You may be pleasantly surprised by how deep of a discount you could get, especially
compared to the asking price of today's auction items.

Feel free to contact me Off-List, if you have any questions.
Bob V.