[meteorite-list] Ad- Last Chance Xmas Delivery - Moon Rock & Mars Rock Displays, Trinitite, Space Shuttle Tiles, Meteorite Specimens, Stocking Stuffers (BONUS FREE MARS ROCKS!)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 14:14:36 -0500

Hi Friends and Collectors,

This weekend is the last opportunity for US-based buyers to order a
gift for delivery before the Christmas holiday. I am making one last
trip to the post office on monday morning and I will ship all
outstanding orders from this weekend at that time. Anything shipped
after monday will be pushing one's luck.

I have some nice display boxes that make great stocking stuffers :
Moon Rocks, Mars Rocks, Trinitite, Space Shuttle Tile samples, and
other meteorite or exotic specimens. I also have some nice hand
specimens of Brenham pallasite, Sudbury Black Onaping, and others.

Use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF your entire order.

Also - all orders this weekend get a FREE MARS MICROMOUNT of NWA 6963
Martian shergotitte as a Xmas bonus. :)

New Specimens - http://galactic-stone.com/brand-new/

Popular Gift Displays - http://galactic-stone.com/holiday-gifts/

Thanks for looking and have Happy Holidays and Merry Xmas!

MikeG