[meteorite-list] What's matter with this idea of what meteroite is?

From: ÀÏÑî <243347925_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 10:18:45 +0800

Hi all,

My idea is any rock that attracts a cheap magenet, which is not a human by-product or an ore that contains magnetite(mostly hematite, limonite, basalt, graphite) is not a terrestrial rock. It's a meterorite. The difference between a meteorite and a magnetic terrestrial rock is the latter attracts iron and nickle too but the former dose not.

Is this idea right?

I work under this idea, yet, many hunters say the meteroites I collected are not meteroite because they do not look alike a meterorite. And they of course they are not under This Idea. Mostly they say the Same as this many terrestrial rock also attract magnet.

Thanks
Yan