[meteorite-list] Ruben Garcia Fake Facebook Account

From: AL Mitorling <mittmet51_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 23:44:08 -0400

Hi Ruben and all,

I am using this email currently over my old account at almitt2 at
localnet.com and think I have people wondering if it is me or not. I can
say that I was at Blaine's room in Denver and Tucson this year. Saw a
number of people, was going to meet up with Geoff Notkin but we both had a
busy day on Wednesday and I headed out shortly after that time.

You can still contact me at my old email address or here at my gmail
address. I'll be putting out a mailing of items I have available soon.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites