[meteorite-list] Ruben Garcia Fake Facebook Account

From: Gmail <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 18:06:47 -0500

Ive contacted my mutual friends and let them know.

Best,

Mendy Ouzillou

On Sep 21, 2017, at 3:40 PM, Ruben Garcia via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

Hi all,

A couple of years I tried Facebook - for the second time. After a year
or so I once again deleted my account. Some people took it personally,
thinking I simply blocked them. Now I understand why.... Recently
Sonny Clary, Johnny Humphries and others, have sent me a link to a
fake Ruben Garcia Facebook account.

Please understand I HAVE NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

If you are friends with me on FB, unfriend... It's not me!

Please check your FB, I see no reason to support an imposter!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia