[meteorite-list] Ad - 30% OFF Hurricane Irma Sale - Freeing Up Space and Raising Evacuation Funds

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 10:46:35 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

Since I live in south-central Florida, I have a massive hurricane
moving towards me that may necessitate an evacuation north to higher
ground. To help fund this evacuation, I am offering a 30% OFF discount
- use coupon code "irma30" at checkout to get the discount.

Every specimen I can sell beforehand, is one less thing I have to pack
up and drag with me, so this sale will also help me save space and
work. I am bringing my entire inventory with me, so I will be able to
pack and ship orders as usual - I will just use the local post office
that is nearest to wherever we evacuate to - as soon as the storm
passes.

So please stop by the website, take a look, and order something to
help the cause. Every little bit helps right now because evacuating
isn't cheap. :)

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - http://www.galactic-stone.com

Please keep an eye on my Twitter account - I will be tweeting during
the evacuation and storm with updates on what is going on down here in
Florida
 - https://twitter.com/GalacticStone

Thanks for looking and have great weekend!

MikeG