[meteorite-list] AD: New Specimens - New Zealand Iron, Gregory Albumen, AML and more

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 07:50:51 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have just finished updating my sales page to include some original Gregory
meteorite albumen photos from the 1890's, a rare New Zealand iron named View
Hill (with Canterbury Museum provenance), some numbered AML tektites, and
some 19th c. historical publications. Also, I am nearly sold out of the
Kennett Australites, Youndegin iron, and Cole Creek:

http://historicmeteorites.com/Sales.html

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Mike

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com