[meteorite-list] Fwd: Lots of Gold and Meteorites on Heritage Auctions

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 22:17:08 -0700

Jason,

Speaking of "gaslighting", you once bragged about majoring in
psychology. Professionals in other parts of the country avoid slang
terms. In slang terms, you are "gaslighting" by accusing me of
"gaslighting."

The exact location of NWA 1110 is known and the Meteoritical Society
approved the entire lot making it official. Apparently they had faith
in the classifying scientist. Images were captured of the crude
recovery operation using a motorcycle fender as a shovel and and a
window screen as a sieve. NASA liked these images so much they there
were posted in the hallway outside the Lunar Receiving Laboratory at the
Lydon B. Johnson Space Center the last time I was there.

Link to images:
http://www.lunarrock.com/meteorites/martian/nwa1110.html

Your argument about NWA 869 holds no water either since a special
exception was made for this particular meteorite in regards to pairings.
   No such exception has ever been made for any other meteorites that I
am aware of.

We have been through this debate before as you state. That is why I am
not going to waste much time with you. You wasted many hours of the all
volunteer board of the IMCA several years ago with your false
accusations and a complaint against yourself. You accused half of the
board members on the IMCA of the same thing you were accused of in an
attempt to redirect blame which sounds like "gaslighting" to me. They
dismissed your complaints due to a lack of merit.

The complaint against you, on the other hand, about self-pairing a Black
Beauty stone, which was never paid for according to the seller, resulted
in a different outcome. This is one of many reasons your membership was
revoked and any level of respect you once had, dissipated.

You went onto creating a "Meteorite Dealer Hall OF Shame" list according
to a reliable source. I heard this list will be updated soon. Good luck
with the legal repercussions.

If I were you, I would worry more about your Social Media Profile since
you were or are planning a career in meteoritics and all your
badmouthing and posturing has not gone unnoticed.

It is interesting that guilty parties nearly always accuse their
accusers of what they are guilty of themselves.

Adam