[meteorite-list] Fwd: Lots of Gold and Meteorites on Heritage Auctions

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 10:30:46 -0700

Thank you for the last word and the concern for my reputation. These
piggy-backing and self-pairing debates have gone on long before you
became in interested in meteorites.

My advice, since you are a member, is to read the IMCA bylaws which are
all about authenticity and adhering to Meteoritical Society rules which
do not support piggy-backing and self-pairing.

Adam