[meteorite-list] Another eBay JERK - Block him!

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:38:34 -0700

Mike G and all,

FYI, there are two Ruben Garcia's

My son Ruben Garcia Jr also sells meteorites and the guy just gave him
bad feedback also.

The scammer lives in Hong-Kong... He orders a meteorite files a claim
within days gets refunded and then keeps the meteorite and gives
negative feedback. A scam that works perfectly since ebay does not
seem to care