[meteorite-list] Another eBay JERK - Block him!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 18:37:05 -0500

Hi Ruben and List,

I went and looked at the feedback in question on Bob's account.

On second thought, I think this is a financial scammer and not some
kook with a vendetta. He is claiming that the items are lost in the
mail, and then he gets a refund. I bet the scammer has a friend
working at the post office or he is gaming the mail system somehow. He
receives the item, claims it never showed up, and then gets his money
back. He gets to keep the item and his money.

Buyer fraud, pure and simple. And given the recent increased
popularity of meteorites in that part of the world, not very
surprising either.

Best regards,

MikeG
--