[meteorite-list] AD - No Reserve Auctions Ending Including Holbrook Points

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 08:00:59 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some excellent no reserve auctions ending tonight, tomorrow
evening and next Saturday morning. Many NWA 5000 lunar meteorite
specimens are over are over a gram this week! I also have a no reserve
auction ending on a rare arrowhead lot that were found in 1926/29 while
some searchers were on a meteorite hunt in Holbrook, Arizona. One of
them is an exceedingly rare Early Triangle point that would compliment
your Holbrook meteorites in a display since you are not allowed to pick
up points these days.

Holbrook Point:
AUTHENTIC EARLY TRIANGLE POINT ARROWHEAD W/ADDED BONUS ? HOLBROOK
ARIZONA ? 1926 http://r.ebay.com/eIWKz4

No Reserve NWA 5000 Auctions Ending Tonight:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.014 grams - OVER A GRAM
http://r.ebay.com/iNhLrY

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .434 grams - PURE GABBRO!
http://r.ebay.com/5iRZId

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .412 grams - NICE!
http://r.ebay.com/KM6q3s

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/7gVMuy

No Reserve NWA 5000 Auctions Ending Tomorrow Evening - SEVERAL OVER A GRAM!:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.590 grams - ECLIPSE
SPECIAL! http://r.ebay.com/lB2Rz9

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.210 grams - OVER A GRAM!
http://r.ebay.com/UQ5BfP

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.110 grams - OVER A GRAM!
http://r.ebay.com/pUyDfw

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .886 grams - CRUSTED!
http://r.ebay.com/XNKn2G

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .694 grams - CRUSTED!
http://r.ebay.com/rvUA4I

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .436 grams - TRIANGULAR
WHITE CLAST! http://r.ebay.com/YXkXtQ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!
http://r.ebay.com/9UIReP

No Reserve Test Auction Ending Saturday Morning. I put this auction in
place to see how items do on eBay on Saturday mornings since I am
thinking about putting up some Martian material on Saturdays since I am
stuck at home anyway answering real estate calls.

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .722 grams - OFFICIAL - NO
RESERVE! http://r.ebay.com/DOaBzn

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, I wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection