[meteorite-list] Monze Day - Oct 5

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 22:39:33 -0400

Thanks for the history lesson Doug! I didn't know most of this. It
gives some context to my little Monze micromount. :)

Thankfully, I am on the west coast of Florida. So at least we won't
have storm surge to deal with. Just lots of wind and rain. Hopefully
no tornadoes.

Best regards,

MikeG

www.galactic-stone.com