[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorite Auctions, Metal Detectors, a 4X4 and Land Special!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:00:50 -0800

Dear List Members,

This week is very special in that I am offering more than meteorites. In
addition to running my normal no reserve eBay auctions, I am offering two
beautiful crusted meteorites, a vintage Moon globe, two metal detectors, a
4X4 vehicle and land in Arizona. I feel that all of these offerings are in
someway meteorite related therefore I am advertising them in this forum.
Some of the items are being offered directly and not through eBay. Please
take a look if you can find time.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .760 grams
http://r.ebay.com/JywEpD
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .654 grams
http://r.ebay.com/EIi4Lo
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .438 grams
http://r.ebay.com/iRpD7y
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .390 grams
http://r.ebay.com/tCjELU
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .336 grams
http://r.ebay.com/GAKYAz
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/6fJg0t

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.014 grams
http://r.ebay.com/vuNTYk
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .706 grams
http://r.ebay.com/Pd4lkO
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .436 grams
http://r.ebay.com/B84yAc
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/Ksctcu

Two awesome black crusted individual meteorites from very early expeditions
rediscovered in my warehouse recently::

Gorgeous Complete Green Saharan Meteorite With White Chondrules 2,630g MUST
SEE! http://r.ebay.com/8XjctT

Gorgeous Complete Saharan Meteorite With Black Crust 2,765 grams - MUST SEE!
http://r.ebay.com/pQb8uN

NON EBAY ITEMS - Direct Sales Being Offered Here First - Free Shipping

$160.00 - Vintage 1963 Moon Globe In Awesome Condition Link in MS Word
Format With Image:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/MoonGlobe/MoonGlobe.doc

$600.00 - Whites Beach Hunter Metal Detector Link in MS Word Format With
Image:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/WhitesBeachHunter/WhitesBeachHunterMetalDetector.doc

$130.00 - New Bounty Hunter Metal Detector Link in MS Word Format With
Image:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/BountyHunter/BountyHunterPioneer505MetalDetector.doc

1996 Jeep Cherokee with Quadra-Trac 4 Wheel Drive. This has been an
ultra-reliable and capable vehicle for us and it is difficult to part with.
It performed great on the last 2,200 mile expedition my stepson took it on
with us in September. It had no problem whatsoever navigating parts of the
California and other wagon trails through mud, sand, ravines and other
obstacles. The ultra-desirable Quadra-Trac 4 Wheel Drive system allowed it
to hang with the best including our new fully equipped Jeep Rubicons and a
4X4 Toyota Tacoma on the trip. We have too many vehicles so we want to make
this Jeep available to another meteorite hunter first. Hopefully, the new
owner will enjoy the great meteorite and mineral hunting successes we have
had with it. It may pay for itself the first time out since it can reliably
get you into unsearched areas not available to other vehicles plus it is
very comfortable on long road trips.

$4,400.00 - 1996 Jeep Cherokee Link In MS Word Format With Additional Image
Links:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/1996Cherokee/1996JeepCherokeeWithLinks.doc

1.17 acre Arizona lot very close to the Franconia strewn field, Lake Havasu
and Pirates Cove, California. This great parcel is not part of our
investment land portfolio so we want to make it available to meteorite and
mineral hunters. It is easy to get to, close to power, is on a named road
and has a leveled flat area perfect for a meteorite hunter base camp or
building. I found black sand in the rear arroyo, took a shallow sample,
panned it and found color (gold flakes) so this area well-known for gold
mining is capable of producing. I only live about an hour away so have no
need for a base camp however the idea still appeals to me. I will cover all
closing costs and provide a strong special warranty deed to the buyer.

$3,000.00 - 1.17 acre Arizona Lot In MS Word Format With Additional Image
Links:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/PropertyFive/PropertyFiveDescriptionWithLinks.doc

Thank you for looking. I will be offering up some professional show
displays, another off road vehicle and other meteorite related items in the
up and coming weeks so stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection