[meteorite-list] Fwd: Questions about the SF National Forest

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 21:42:03 -0400

Dennis,

While I can offer no help specifically to your inquiry here, I can suggest the following:

1) Keep doing the personal research you have been doing and keep asking those who actually go out and hunt in different terrains and localities. Your best bet is to print out letters from actual officials and then go out and flag down same in the field and personally ask them. I am seeing too much ?Internet Confusion? to be of any value. In fact, almost everything I have have seen regarding the subject is ill-informed and worthless.

Good luck and stay on it in the positive and enthusiastic manner you do! I look forward to seeing your future finds!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163