[meteorite-list] Another warning re sales to Italy

From: joachim at jta.de <joachim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 10:05:43 +0000

Hello,

Italy has more than 60 Million people. Most are honest and kind. Maybe
you have problems getting money via a lawywer and a court but it is
the same when I sell something to the US ( or Japan or to the moon )
To say not to sell something to italy is if I would say all New
Yorkers or Inhabitants of california are gangsters. Just check every
person, mail or phone but please do not generalize in such a way.

Greetings from Germany ( where are also nice people, thick ones, thin
ones, idiots, intelligent people and all other kind of humang beings. )

Joachim
Zitat von Michael Blood via Meteorite-list