[meteorite-list] China Now Hosts The World's Largest Gem and Mineral Show

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 04:55:24 -1000

Numbers can be deceiving. One must ask what the percentage of vendors (merchants) hosting booths or showrooms at both China and Tucson events offer meteorites and impact related artifacts, and of them, what percentage are authentic?

Tucson may lose the distinction of being the largest gem and mineral show in the world, but for the interests and purposes of those subscribed to this list, it will never lose the honor of being the BEST show on earth for the meteorite obsessed!

gary