[meteorite-list] The US World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery

From: Ann Cain <Gfndit_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 17:11:53 +0000

From: Ann Cain
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 12:06 PM
To: MEM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] The US World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery

Elton,

Please read the research article below. Here I posted a link to it again:

See pg.337

Impact and Explosion Crater Ejecta, Fragment Size, and Velocity
http://web.gps.caltech.edu/~sue/TJA_LindhurstLabWebsite/ListPublications/Papers_pdf/Seismo_1314.pdf

I said, " It is possible to have a mass impact eject/launch off of Mars to a diameter of approx. 22.0m, perhaps melted, but with oblique impacts they can launch off the surface solid."

Note paraphrasing the article, that it is possible for impact craters on Mars up to approx. 50.0km in diameter to have the kinetic energy from an impactor to eject Mars material up to about 22.0m in diameter. Re-read that. That is 22.0 meters in diameter!

These Mars meteoroids then can orbit the Sun for perhaps millions of years crossing Earth's orbital path and then fall into Earth's gravity well, there upon hitting the top of Earth's atmosphere incandescencing becoming a meteor, fragmenting, shattering, forming fusion crust, regmaglypts, orientating, flow drip-lines, fusion crust melt accumulate etc. etc. etc. (all the tell-tale signs of meteorites) falling and raining to the surface of the Earth. I know for a fact that this can happen. It happened at least once. Lol. I know because I found a Mars meteorite discovery site. It's my best hypothesis that with this Mars discovery meteorite find site that its been sitting on the surface of the Earth for about 13,000 years or less, from environmental clues, which I will not discuss. However, terrestrial age date tests need to been done of course. I bet I'm darn close to guessing the terrestrial age. Over the last 4.54B years this has probably happened many times from Mars to Earth (and some from Earth to Mars)
as Earth continues to accrete but today at a much slower rate of mass influx.

The well known space artist, Donald E. Davis working for NASA at the time got it right ... note the heterogeneous igneous rock mass ejected from Mars falling to Earth. These masses can be big! He nailed it.

http://gfoundit-mars.com/MarsImpactEjection2.jpg

The questions you ask I answer in my evidence articles. I'm not sharing all of the data from ICP-MS whole rock oxide and trace mineral analysis except for what values I have shared already. There are many more discoveries with this data to make. Science believe it or not is competitive just like sports. I get that and understand that. The analysis was done by a very well known Mining/Scientific research lab in North America that is used by many university Geology departments. They have abundant meteorite lab analysis experience. They do excellent work and they know how to keep the data from any discovery secret and proprietary as they should. They do excellent professional work, they are ethical, and they don't play games. With this data I know how to do many of the geochemistry analysis measurements. They are all repeatable.

I'm more than willing to share all this data with a University meteorite analysis lab that wants to re-confirm that they are indeed meteorites, the petrology rock type, and the Parent Body of origin. If they are willing to do honest pure science research and no games, that they consider and agree that I have a right to keep the discovery site secret, that this discovery is my intellectual property, until negotiations and contracts are agreed upon and signed, then we can work together.

The scientific world is going to get the material, and not just some of it, most of it. The monetary reward goes to The People.

Glyn