[meteorite-list] SPACE ROCKS MAGAZINE

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 22:17:51 +0000

Hi Sergey, Marcin, Zsolt, all,

Just had a thought regards your high shipping prices quoted.? Did you
change the currency to your local currency before ordering? I noticed
that in your screenshot you posted Sergey that it was in US dollars.
On the Blurb website you can change the currency and I guess that is
how the shipping is worked out in combination with your address.? Try
it and see if it makes a difference?

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff