[meteorite-list] President Obama Places Over 265 Million Acres Of Land Off-limits

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 10:45:37 -0800

Where I grew up in the Northwest, if a person is angry or disgusted, they
use the person's entire name to emphasize a point. I knew there was trouble
when my mother called out to me, "Adam Charles Hupe, What have you done?"
instead of just, "Adam." People are far too sensitive these days. I do
not like it when a politician of any sort makes unilateral decisions without
public input.

 Rock hounding used to be considered a healthy pursuit. Now a huge corridor
is completely off limits practically in my back yard here in the Mohave
Desert.

Best,

Adam