[meteorite-list] Aerolite's Tucson Show Exhibit 2016

From: Meteorite Men <meteoritemen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 10:25:18 -0700

Dear Listees:

Welcome to all of you who are in Tucson for the 2016 gem show.

Aerolite Meteorites Inc is currently exhibiting in our regular
showroom -- Suite 323 at the Hotel Tucson City Center / InnSuites --
but we have changed everything this year and visitors are in for a
treat. Our all-new showroom features new staff, new cabinets, new
posters and graphics, a short film about our Meteorite Boot Camp, a
stylized Meteorite Crater Dig in which kids (and some distinguished
adults) can search for real meteorites -- IN the showroom! And, of
course, of particular interest to List members, is a slew of
newly-classified meteorites including Old Camp Wash (Arizona's most
recent find), an L4 with armored chondrules, a beautiful LL3, a
chondrule-rich CR2, and lots more.

Here is a short video tour of our exhibit space: https://t.co/tqRDXgE7mL

Here is a press release about the new Arizona find:
http://www.pr.com/press-release/656961

And here are details on how to find us:
http://www.aerolite.org/events/tucson/tucson-meteorite-dealer.htm

I will be in the showroom this afternoon (Saturday) and look forward
to seeing List members who are in town.

I'd also like to send thanks and congrats to Maria Haas, Bob Falls,
Dr. Tim Swindle, the Lunar and Planetary Lab, and everyone else who
helped organize Thursday's wonderful IMCA dinner. It really was
marvelous to see the movers and shakers in the meteorite world getting
together in such an historic location.

With best wishes to all,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org