[meteorite-list] Edgar Mitchell, Moonwalker dies at 85

From: Tommy <tommy58_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 12:20:18 -0500

  Yes it's a sad thing. Kids today don't realize how much of a feet it
was to do what those guys did. And that over 400,000 people were
involved with making it happen. Those guys had balls of steel. I was
glued to the TV every time a rocket went up starting with the Gemini
missions as a little kid.

   Sadly, young people today are more worried about stupid Facebook
posts. Makes me sick.

Regards!

Tom