[meteorite-list] Another Land Grab In Nevada And Utah!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 14:25:52 -0800

Trailer parks have never been located on public land. It would defeat the
purpose of public land letting just anybody build or put permanent
structures up. I have nothing against people who were forced to live in
trailer parks due to recent poor economic conditions. There are parts of
Arizona and the entire southwest that now look like third world habitation
centers. I never thought I would see the day, in the United States, that
homeless people would be forced to live in cardboard box/tarp shelter cities
out in the desert but they have been springing up everywhere. As far as
illegal dumping goes, I agree that the laws on the books should be enforced.