[meteorite-list] AD - Display And Meteorite Related Items

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:51:46 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some great auctions ending tomorrow night. I have been cleaning out
one of my many storage areas and found several small display type items that
some of you collectors or dealers might be interested in. Most of them are
new including Riker Mounts and Display Stands. I am attempting to place
these directly at a much lower price than I paid so that somebody else can
use them. I do not see myself selling at Gem and Mineral shows ever again
since the number of attendees has declined rapidly the last several years so
I no longer have any use for them. If you are interested, please let me
know and I will set them aside for you.

I may go to the Tucson Show one more time before the attendance numbers
decline below 40,000 in order to sell a truck load of large glass and metal
Arizona or similar type display cases. I currently have them warehoused but
will dig them out if any dealers are interested in picking them up directly
in Laughlin, NV saving me a trip to Tucson. Most are still new (used once)
and in their original boxes.

NWA 5000 Specimens, All started at just 99 cents with no reserve:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/UKnv76

Crusted Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .314 grams - NO
RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/OgHcdL

Excellent Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .448 grams - NO
RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/u5GGpM

Great Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .526 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/6b99Kh

Meteorite related artifact. I will accept any reasonable direct offer on
this very interesting piece even though it is currently running on eBay:

1700'S AFRICAN THUNDERSTONE OR METEORITE RELIC WITH IRON ADORNMENTS - MUST
SEE!! http://r.ebay.com/uz49zN

Display Items Direct Non Auction Sales

Qty 80, 1-1/2" X 1-1/2" black display stands. These are perfect for
displaying slices at shows or in a display case since the black tends to
blend into the background so as not to interfere with specimens. I paid
over two dollars each for these but will sell the entire lot for $80.00 with
no shipping fees here in the United States.

Image links to black display stands:

http://themeteoritesite.com/DisplayItems/DisplayStands-a.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/DisplayItems/DisplayStands-b.jpg

Qty 72, 4" X 3" X ?" Riker Mount Display Cases. These are the real deal,
not some cheap Chinese knockoffs being sold for $2.00 each on eBay that will
become delaminated and ooze glue all over your specimens. These have glass
with good glue that doesn't melt under the lights in a display case. My
landed costs were over $4.00 each but I will sell the entire lot for $150.00
and cover shipping here in the United States.

Image links to Riker Mounts:

http://themeteoritesite.com/DisplayItems/Riker-a.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/DisplayItems/Riker-b.jpg

Qty 20, 4" X 3" X ?" Plus Qty 2, 8-1/4" X 6-1/4" X ?" Used Riker Mount
Display Cases. These were used once for a show and are in near perfect
shape with no labels or imperfections. These are the real deal, not some
cheap Chinese knockoffs being sold for $2.00 each on eBay that will become
delaminated and ooze glue all over your specimens. These have glass with
good glue that doesn't melt under the lights in a display case. My landed
costs were over $4.00 each for the smaller ones and $16.00 each for the
larger ones but I will sell the entire 22 item lot for $60.00 and cover
shipping her in the United States.

Qty 2, (a) 2-1/2" 11 Rattle, (b) 2-1/4" 10 Rattle, Large rattlesnake tails
found in the Mohave Desert. These would make a perfect compliment to
meteorite displays since these were found while hunting for meteorites. I
have seen much smaller once offered in gift shops for $25.00 each. $25 for
the pair with free shipping in the United States.

Image link to rattlesnake tails:

http://themeteoritesite.com/DisplayItems/SnakeTails.jpg

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam