[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Coins

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 16:53:53 -0400

Hi List. I finally decided to start selling off my Meteorite Collection. I
am starting with my meteorite related items first, thus that would be my
meteorite coins. I have listed 2 meteorite coins which are my most prized
coins since they are highly desired with Meteorite Coin Collectors and Coin
Dealers. They are the 2004 Liberia NWA 267 Coin and the Fly Me to the Moon
Coin. Believe it or not they are fair priced compared to other Sellers
selling either of these coins. As you know the Liberia 2004 NWA 267 coin
rarely if ever shows up anywhere's for sale. Here is the link below if
anyone want to take a peek. If you have any questions email me off List
http://www.ebay.com/sch/emflocater/m.html?item=161855163355&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960

---