[meteorite-list] AD-71g D'Orbigny crusted, Dealer lot of type 3, auctions ending

From: mail at mhmeteorites.com <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:16:54 -0700

Dear List:
I have a 71g crusted fragment of D'Orbigny Angrite that I am selling far
below the sliced value. If you are interested please drop me an email
for pics and we can discuss price.
Also, I have ~145 grams of type 3 (probably an LL) fragments that are
great for making small slices of. I just don't have time to do it. Will
let these go for 4.50/g for the lot. Pics on request.

Auctions ending today...offers always considered....
<http://stores.ebay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites/>;

Thanks!
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites