[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Creston new fall prices

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:27:22 -0700

Hi Adam,

Simply put, it is the law of supply and demand.

I talked to Mike Farmer several times today, and he assured me that
even though they're having a good time that nothing from them will
ever be for sale - with the exception of the small fragment (part of
Wards Stone) he just found tonight. Please ask Mike what it cost him
to go find it...It was NOT free! He said it cost him plenty!. I'll
let him elaborate if he cares to. Additionally he said he missed his
family and is leaving tomorrow.

So far - today as we speak - only 4-5 slices are available as the
rest has already been sold.

This fall is not for everyone - it couldn't be - as there was only 59
grams worth of slices to go round. I emailed universities last night
and gave them first shot at owning a slice. Many of them acquired
specimens and were happy to do so.

Since about half was taken at the university level that leaves only
about 30 grams worth of slices for collectors. Supply and demand.

If you want a slice of Novato (L6 ) or Monahans (H5) it will cost you
$1000 per gram. Now you may not want to pay that. If so, fine, it's
not for you.
Don't buy it..

I cater to all levels of meteorite collectors and love them all. High
end and low end alike, I love them all.

Nothing else needs to be said on my end.

Goodnight,

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia