[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Creston new fall prices

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:51:19 -0700

Hi Adam,

Just one more thing. You mentioned that _at_ $300 per gram Creston is
worth 10 times the price of gold.

Done, I will buy all your gold for $30 per gram. No kidding, here's
a chance to make a very large sale. I'll bet other gold collectors
would also.

Please call me privately and we can solidify the purchase.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia