[meteorite-list] Drift of Draconid Radiant

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 01:45:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mike -

I hope I am not spoiling anyone's source here, but

Your go-to guy for Serpent Mound geological specimens is Tom Johnson of the House of Phacops.
He can also provide local fossils.

IMO, there is a whole lot of BS that is spouted as regards the ceremonial complex there.

That said, the EMF there at the impact epicenter is high enough to disorient migrating birds,
and interfere with electronic circuits, including those of the human brain.

I hope to put my and my colleague Fletcher Wilson ( one of Ohio's leading naked eye astronomers)
pamphlet into e-book from someday.

E.P.