[meteorite-list] AD: MOSS, Ensisheim, Murray, NWA 8534, Honolulu, Forest City & more ending Tue/Wed on EBAY 530pm EST.

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 05:00:00 -0700

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on
eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites.
Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS & /or TRADES,
please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are looking
for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html

Featured Auctions

NWA 998 Nakhlite Martian MARS meteorite LOT from Hupe Collection - IMCA
1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251808243739?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HONOLULU Extremely rare meteorite-fell 1825-1st Hawaii meteorite
fall-IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251806622963?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 8534 CM1/2 1g LOT Meteorite EXTREMELY RARE CLASS - 60g TKW - IMCA
1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251803931769?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MAUERKIRCHEN meteorite-Fell 1768 -1st Austria Fall - Very rare FALL-IMCA
1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251801529749?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite-1911 Fall-KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES-IMCA
1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261732591127?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MOSS meteorite Hammer Stone Fence Killer CO3.6 VERY RARE Class - IMCA
1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251809495408?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

VALERA Cow killing HAMMER STONE meteorite Fall - Documentation of the
Fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251808222769?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare! -
IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261748146590?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CHANTONNAY meteorite - Fell in 1812 in France - Very RARE meteorite -
IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261744173060?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

COLD BOKKEVELD meteorite fell 1838-1st CM2 meteorite fall-VERY
RARE-IMCA1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251803268913?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENARES (a) 1798 India HAMMER FALL-Extremely & historic meteorite
fall-IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251803606241?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 rare/historic fall-1st USA COURT CASE BATTLE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261747085555?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html