[meteorite-list] Re : Request for Visitors/Sellers in TUCSON SHOW 2015

From: cbo at t-online.hu <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:27:52 +0100 (CET)

Dear Zelimir!

Indeed, in the name of "Carpathian-Basin meteorites"
can be misleading. Although, this term is used by the
Hungarian NHM.

These fall/found meteorites had belonged area of the
Kingdom of Hungary (by an contract of Austrian-
Hungarian Emperior Monarch) during the fallen or
fouding. Therefore, it would be better to use the name
or term "old Hungarian" meteorites.

Indeed, these samples from my list are very difficult to
obtain, which is why I wrote my request to the Meteorite
List that someone be able to register them.

I have also 13 of them mainly by trade of Museums,
Institutes or buying.

Regards!
Zsolt

Zelimir Gabelica <zelimir.gabelica at uha.fr> ?rta:

> Hi Szolt,
>
> Mountains in Croatia do not belong to the Carpathian
Basin.

> This detail being, I have in collection 11 of the
meteorites you cite in your waant list but, unfortunately,
they are unique in my collection and were difficult to
acquire. Little hope that I decide to release them, being
a collector, not a dealer.

> But never loose hope, sometimes the pleasure to
search can be superior to the pleasure when you find.

list at meteoritecentral.com>
> ?: Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> Envoy?: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:32:39 +0100 (CET)
> Objet: [meteorite-list] Request for Visitors/Sellers in
TUCSON SHOW 2015

> Dear Vistors and Sellers of TUCSON SHOW 2015!
>
> I am looking for are the next old Hungary meteorites
(or

: