[meteorite-list] ad - meteorite books

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 20:23:20 -0500

Hi Edwin,

I can't wait to go see what you are offering. As soon as I send this,
I am going over to ebay to check out your books. I just expanded my
meteorite book collection this week when I acquired a large collection
of meteorite books - some will go up for sale and some will go into my
library. I guess this is a good time to buy meteorite books! :)

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com