[meteorite-list] AD-New additions, no reserve auctions. Ragland, Bingol, D'Orbigny, Lunars, Museum specimens

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 02:56:30 +0000

Don't you care about your previous statements concerning the insignificance of L6 meteorites? i'm sorry but an l6 from cal will always mean more than the same from AF. How many BUYERS from the mid east are there?. I'm sorry but you're assessement of fresh American witnessed falls no matter what the cost is BS. Find me some illinois falls/finds other than PF.

And in all simplicity can you discount one L6 to another in the same thread?

Due Regards,
Bil