[meteorite-list] CO WY Meteor Approx. 2230 MDT 02SEP2014 long duration/fragmentation

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 23:56:15 -0700

Rob and Chris / and List,
  Thank you both for your postings related to this. Rob thank you for the detailed study. And Marc thank you for checking the radar! A witness in Lead, SD reported on my site that two of the fragments went yet off to his NNE; he speculates that they landed in ND. Any more radars to check beyond Cheyenne?
  Best in the hunt. Dirk Ross...Tokyo