[meteorite-list] AD - Sculptural Mundrabilla Specimens - HD Videos

From: Luther Jackson <lutherjackson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:45:02 +0100

Hi List,

I recently acquired some beautifully sculptural Mundrabilla specimens.

I have created rotating HD videos of each one to really show off their
spectacular shapes.

This one, I call 'The Spiral'!
 http://youtu.be/-Pg0cN9Yzlk?list=UUllUJNdBmzDWSPAJIaDiIjw

All videos can been seen at this page on my website:
http://www.lutherjackson.co.uk/mundrabilla.html

Now I've had my fun with them, they are ready for new homes, so if you
are interested in any of them, drop me a note regarding pricing.

Please take a look at the vids, even if not interested in buying, as
they really are lovely!

Cheers,

Luther, UK
www.lutherjackson.co.uk