[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Martin Goff's Out Reach

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 07:05:03 -0700

Hello all!

The IMCA has but one purpose, does it not? How can you possibly argue
that???
  It's for collectors, dealers and sellers....pretty basic mission,
Authenticity . Nothing wrong with that!
And any kind of outreach by the IMCA very much appears to be a mistake
in perception.
The IMCA is not responsible for anything it's members do and probably
should not take any credit for
anything their individual members do as it implies responsibility.

Like Gary said, it's up to the individual.
I don't think anyone is not supportive of outreach, it's just not the
function of the IMCA.

REF: http://imca.cc/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=14

Jim

--