[meteorite-list] AD : Memorial Day & Father's Day Sale - 25% OFF - New Meteorite Type Collector Kits, Silver, More.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 11:32:16 -0400

Hi Collectors and Listees,

I have a 25% OFF storewide sale running this weekend. Use the coupon
code "metlist" at checkout to get the discount on your entire order.

---> Want to get Dad an "out of this world" conversation piece for
Father's Day, check out my selection of custom meteorite-themed
displays - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/fathers-day-2014

---> New Meteorite "Type Collector" Kit - 28 different petrologic
types in individually-labeled gemjars that are presented in a large
(8x12) riker box -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-type-collector-kit--28-different-petrologic-types

---> I have some sterling silver jewelry available for purchase or
trade. I will entertain offers on the entire lot and will consider
trade offers for meteorites -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/silver-sale

---> NASA ANSMET 2002 large color patch, hard to find and in superb
condition - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nasa-ansmet-robotic-antarctic-meteorite-recovery-mission-patch

---> 100 different types and localities of meteorite micromounts
available - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/meteorite-specimens

---> See all of the newest offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Thanks for looking and have a safe/fun Memorial Day weekend,

MikeG

PS - Don't forget - Father's Day this year is Sunday June 15th.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone