[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds???

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 05:06:23 -0700

Hi Adam and all,

Just for clarification on so called BLM Rules.

The BLM put out a paper a while back the stirred up a ruckus. The paper
was a GUIDELINE for area supervisors
to implement or not. To be clear, they are not rules. And, the BLM has
failed to issues claimed permits for
commercial ventures when ask.

If you can show me where these guidelines have become rules and have
actually been implemented, I'd like to see it.

Jim

--
Jim Wooddell
jim.wooddell at suddenlink.net