[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending - Only Two Sets Left!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:55:35 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some excellent auctions ending tonight. I will only be running a few
more sets of meteorite auctions so if there is a particular specimen you are
interested in, now is the time to bid. My last set will end on June 3rd.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

DAG 476 Martian Mars Shergottite Meteorite 166mg http://r.ebay.com/f0pTkw

Dhofar 019 Very Rare Mars Martian Meteorite .172g http://r.ebay.com/tIhhls

NWA 2626 Martian Shergottite Meteorite 160mg - VERY LOW TKW
http://r.ebay.com/jPvuwp

NWA 4930 Rare Mars Martian Shergottite Meteorite .410g - VERY LAST PIECE!
http://r.ebay.com/otcllF

LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite .470g - MUST SEE!
http://r.ebay.com/RA08PI

LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite .794g - GREAT METAL
http://r.ebay.com/k7sDMw

Excellent Example of an Oriented Sikhote Alin Meteorite 16.1g SAUCER!
http://r.ebay.com/hxMJ9t

Excellent Example of an Oriented Sikhote Alin Meteorite 42.2g
http://r.ebay.com/lHxlKV

Excellent Example Sculptural Sikhote Alin Meteorite 25.9g
http://r.ebay.com/YRyUwT

Link to all auctions: http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank You for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Best Regards,

Adam