[meteorite-list] Meteorite Digest Volume 131 Issue 19 (and apersonal note)

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:01:26 +0000

Kevin, Anne, Bernd, Alex, all,

You might be very surprised as to the quality of some of the meteorite
discussion on facebook. I am all for the metlist and long may it
continue but Facebook in my opinion is an excellent forum and I have
to say I would not want to miss out on all the opportunities that
Facebook offers. Different strokes for different folks............
:-)

>From a metlist and Facebook but overall a meteorite afficionado :-)

Cheers

Martin