[meteorite-list] List is getting torpid

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:03:18 -0400 (EDT)

I agree too, Ruben.

And yes, anytime I post something, like announcing the Ivory Coast
Tektites yesterday, I get responses too. So, yes, there are people
around, hiding in the shadows, or being too shy to comment.
So I would say to all those people: Don't be shy! Speak up! Post here,
don't post on Facebook. Please remember that there are lots of people
who are not on Facebook, who don't want to be on Facebook.

And lets keep The Olde Liste that Art Jones has kindly provided all
these years going and flourishing.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com